- The highest bidder shall be the purchaser but in the event of any dispute arising between two or more bidders the ultimate purchaser may be determined by the Auctioneer, whose decision shall be final or he may put up the lot or lots again.
- The Vendors shall have the right to bid either by the Auctioneer or their Agents for any lot offered.
- The Auctioneer may, without giving reason, refuse to accept the bid of any person or persons, and may decline the offer for any lot or withdraw any lot or lots at any time.
- Immediately after the fall of the hammer the buyer shall, if requested by the Auctioneer, pay a deposit of not less than 10 percent of the purchase price of the lot and any further deposits when requested.
- The whole of the lots having been available for inspection, no allowances or refunds will be made nor will any buyer be permitted to reject any lot on the ground that it is not correctly described, the said lots are to be taken with all faults (if any) and will be at the buyer’s risk on fall of the hammer and thereafter the vendor will be free of all responsibility for safe guarding the goods and will not be liable for any loss of or responsibility to the goods whether such loss or damage is caused or contributed to by any act, neglect, or default of the Vendor, its servants, employees or agents.
- Any deficiency in the quality described shall not vitate the sale but neither the Vendor nor the Auctioneers shall be accountable for any deficiency, damage or loss which arise thereafter.
- In the event of non-compliance with any of the above Terms and Conditions, all monies paid by the Purchaser shall be absolutely forfeited and the goods purchased may be sold, either by Public Auction or Private Contract, without notification at the risk and expense of the former purchaser who shall be liable for any deficiency which may arise together with all costs and charges, but shall be entitled to any profit which may accrue from such resale.
- The Auctioneer is selling as agent for the respective owners of all lots. The Auctioneer does not warrant the title to any lot and shall not be responsible for deficiency in any such title.
- 15% Buyers Premium applies to all lots (G.S.T. Inclusive)
Conditions of Sale